Monday, October 11, 2010

September 20, 2010

Well, during…his historic visit to Britain, the Pope stopped in Scotland, where he was served a sheep's heart, liver, and lungs, that were simmered in the sheep's stomach. Does that sound like a meal that you'd serve the Holy Father? A sheep's heart, his lung and his liver simmered in his own stomach! Doesn't that sound like a meal you'd make for Satan?! [sings high-pitched notes] I mean, what is that? What a horrible thing that is.



Yes Jay. That's a meal I'd make for Satan. I'd also take a cow's muscles and grind them up until they look like a bloody pulp! Then I'd start a roaring fire and I'd throw the meaty mash over the hellish flames and char it till it was an unrecognizable brownish colored lump! We would wrap it in bread and eat it with our hands! The juices would run down our carnivorous arms and drip off our evil elbows!

Or maybe I'd take an entire bird and run a metal stake through it and cook it over a fire. To eat it I'd just rip off its legs and wings and tear the meat off the bone with my teeth.

It's called Haggis. You know this. If you're going to make fun of it, at least do something other than describe it while screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment